1. They are both the ying and yeng of feminism. They would, by nature, keep themselves in check on this subject.
2. They both are believers and supporters of faith, family, freedom and country.
3. They both believe in and support the RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS.
4. They both don't always say things right, but what they say IS right.
5. They both are NOT politicians.
6. They both believe in and support BETTER PROTECTING OUR BORDERS.
7. They both know how to make money and KEEP IT.
8. They both believe in and support significantly cutting government waste and reducing our country's deficit.
9. They both have a sizable, 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 following of . registered supporters i.e. voters
10. Both could easily defeat the only current democratic contender...Hillary Clinton.